Books- in- General!
1. St. Julie (Billiart) and the Joy of Hope ~ St. Mary Linscott, SND (I am an Associate of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Trinity College, Washington, D.C. 1987.)
2. Three Against the Wind Woman of Courage ~ Roseanne Murphy, SNDdeN
3. Plain and Simple, A Woman’s Journey to the Amish ~ Sue Bender…I love the Amish!
4. Autumn Gospel Women in the Second Half of Life ~ Kathleen Fisher
5. Out of This World A Woman’s Life Among the Amish ~ Mary Swander
6. Most of All They Taught Me Happiness ~ Robert Muller
7. The Church Visible The Ceremonial Life and Protocol of the Roman Catholic Church 1996 ~ James Charles Noonan, Jr.
8. A Tree Full of Angels – Seeing the Holy in the Ordinary ~ Macrina Wiederkehr, OSB
9. The Imitation of Christ ~ Thomas a Kempis
10. The Interior Castle ~ St .Teresa of Avila
11. G.K. Chesterton Collected Works Vo. 11 St. Francis of Assisi, The Everlasting Man and St. Thomas Aquinas
12. After 50 Spiritually Embracing Your Own Wisdom Years ~ Robert Wicks
13. The Statesman and His Faith Dag Hammarskjold ~ Henry P. Van Dasen
14. Markings ~ Dag Hammarskjold
15. A Gift of God ~ Mother Teresa, at least 20 books read by/about M.T.
16. In Quest of A Vision Sr. Maria Isolina Ferre’s Own Story of Gospel Servanthood Among Puerto Ricans.
After reading this wonderful book and having planned a trip to my husbands’ island home of Caguas, Puerto Rico, I was able to journey to Sr. Isolina’s office where my son and I were graciously received. She signed my book and in it is a photo of she standing next my son, a true treasure!
17. The Gift of Peace ~ Joseph Cardinal Bernardin
18. The Light Within Us ~ Albert Schweitzer
19. Apologia Pro Vita Sua ~ John Henry Newman
20. Kindly Light The Spiritual Vision of John Henry Newman ~ J. Murray Elwood
The sheet music entitled ‘Lead, Kindly Light by Steven C. Warner was given as gift from Sr. Camille Martinez and I have learned it on my autoharp in the key of C!
21. Bill Gates Speaks ~ Janet Lowe Business @ The Speed of Thought, The Road Ahead
22. Ideas and Opinions ~ Albert Einstein
23. A Walk in the Mountains (Lebanon) ~ Ralph & Molly Izzard
24. The Long Loneliness: An Autobiography of Dorothy Day
25. The Cost of Discipleship ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
26. Seeking Perspective Weaving Spirituality & Psychology in Search of Clarity
Robert J. Wicks
27. Aboriginal Art ~ Wally Caruana
When my husband and I drove from Pennsylvania to Panama, Central America (1978 - 7,500 miles!), I fell in love with the bright colors of the fabric and the wonderfully intricate design of the peoples of Mexico and Central America. Then I saw my first mola! Then I discovered Aboriginal art! (I have always been drawn to sstick people art! When I sketch, I sketch hieroglyphs!)
28. Confessions ~ St. Augustine
29. Gratefulness, The Heart of Prayer An Approach to Life in Fullness ~
Bro. David Steindl-Rast
30. Maria Montessori Her Life and Work ~ E. Mortimer Standing
31. Wisdom of the CEO 29 Global Leaders Tackle Today’s Most Pressing Business Challenges…missed the author, Public Library, 26 June 2000
32. Letting Go A Parents Guide To Understanding the College Years!! ~ Coburn & Treeger
33. Beyond Habitat ~ Moshe Safdie
34. A Short History of An Idea HOME ~ Witold Rybczynski
I love to read books on Architecture. I really like adobe and the Spanish design with the interior courtyard and fountain, Study and Design of Interior Space, Indigenous Furniture Making, especially Swedish Country and Shaker and Landscape Architecture focusing on outdoor ‘rooms.’ While residing in Washington, D.C., I frequented the National Building Museum often; I purchased an architect’s tie in the gift shop and wear it proudly!!
35. Ordinary Graces Christian Teachings on the Interior Life ~ Lorraine Kisly
36. The Little Brown Book of Business Wisdom ~ Peter Krauss
37. Big Questions Worthy Dreams Mentoring Young Adults In Their Search for Meaning, Purpose and Faith ~ Sharon Daloz Parks
38. The Collected Works of St. Teresa of Avila (Three Volumes) and St. John of the Cross.
39. Booknotes America’s Finest Authors on Reading, Writing and the Power of Ideas ~ Brian Lamb
40. Mental Health in a Mad World ~ James A. Magnes
41. Maximilian Kolbe Saint of Auschwitz ~ Elaine Murray Stone
42. Traits of a Healthy Family ~ Dolores Curran
43. Marrying Well Stages on the Journey of Christian Marriage ~ Evelyn Eaton Whitehead and James D. Whitehead
44. Timelock How Life Got So Hectic and What You Can Do About It ~ Ralph Keyes
45. Ordering Your Private World ~ Gordon MacDonald
46. Leadership in a Successful Parish ~ Thomas Sweetser, S.J. & Carol Wisniewski Holden
47. Seasons of Strength New Visions of Adult Christian Maturing ~ Evelyn Eaton Whitehead and James D. Whitehead
48. The Management of Ministry Leadership, Purpose, Structure, Community ~ James D. Anderson & Ezra Earl Jones
49. The Emerging Laity Returning Leadership to the Community of Faith ~ Evelyn Eaton Whitehead and James D. Whitehead
50. Creative Ministry ~ Henri J..M. Nouwen
51. Clinical Handbook of Pastoral Counseling ~ Edited by Robert J. Wicks, Richard D. Parsons & Donald E. Capps
52. Called to Parish Ministry Identity, Challenges, and Spirituality of Lay Ministers ~ Greg Dues & Barbara Walkley
53. Community of Faith Models and Strategies for Developing Christian Communities ~ Evelyn Eaton Whitehead and James D. Whitehead
54. Secrets of the Saints ~ Henri Ghéon
55. Saints for Now ~ Edited by Clare Booth Luce
56. My absolute favorite is The Cure D’Ars, St. Jean-Marie Baptiste Vianney (1786-1859) ~
Abbe Francis Trochu.
I just secured Saint Bernadette Soubirous by Abbe Trochu at the recommendation of my teacher and friend, Rev. Donald Pelous.
57. Philosophy of Religion The Impact of Modern Knowledge on Religion ~ Fulton J. Sheen
58. The Holy Man of Tours The Life of Leo Dupont ~ Dorothy Scallan
I’m fascinated by the ‘Holy Veil of Veronica’ and am in pursuit of more information on this beautiful Devotion to the Holy Face!
59. Modern Saints Their Lives and Faces, Volumes One & Two ~ Ann Ball
60. Milestones ~ Joseph Ratzinger Memoirs 1927-1977
61. Padre Pio The Stigmatist ~ Rev. Charles Mortimer Carty
62. Padre Pio Man of Hope ~ Renzo Allegri
63. Experiencing Lourdes An Intimate View of the Miraculous Shrine and Its Pilgrims ~
64. I Married Adventure ~ Osa Johnson
65. The Fifth Discipline The Art and Practice of The Learning Organization ~
Peter M. Senge
66. How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization ~ Thomas E. Woods, Jr., Ph.D
67. Christian Spirituality in the Catholic Tradition ~ Jordan Aumann
68. The New Dictionary of Thoughts A Cyclopedia of Quotations (1955!) ~
Tryon Edwards, D.D., C.N. Catrevas, A.B. and Jonathan Edwards, A.M.
69. The Cedar of Lebanon ~ John Cosgrove, Catholic Family Book Club, Copyright 1965.
One of my absolute favorites! Thank you Sr. Collette Trahan for this priceless gift!
70. Holiness for Housewives (and other working women) ~ Dom Hubert Van Zeller
An absolute favorite, absolutely!!
71. The Treasury of Catholic Wisdom ~ John A. Hardon, S.J. Twenty Centuries of the Spirit and Substance of Catholicism! Wonderful!!
72. Splendor in the Ordinary Your Home as a Holy Place ~ Thomas Howard
73. My Life with the Saints ~ James Martin, S.J.
74. Spirit of Fire The Life and Vision of Teilhard de Chardin ~ Ursula King
75. Fire Within St. Teresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross and the Gospel on Prayer ~
Thomas Dubay, S.M.
76. The Tattered Heart ~ Mary Diane Langford, C.D.P.
77. Everyday Spirituality A Practical Guide to Spiritual Growth ~ Robert J. Wicks
78. Directory of the Sisters of Providence of Portieux Containing the works written for them
by Father Moye, Priest, Apostolic Missionary, their Founder
79. Abandonment to Divine Providence ~ Jean-Pierre De Caussade
80. Contemplatives in Action the Jesuit Way ~ William A Barry & Robert G. Doherty, S.Js.
81. The Circle of Mountains A Basque Shepherding Community ~ Sandra Ott, Ph.D
82. Basque Anthropological Culture Perspectives ~ William A. Douglass, Ph.D and Joseba
83. The Joy of Full Surrender ~ Jean-Pierre de Caussade
84. The Practice of the Presence of God ~ Brother Lawrence
85. Forgiveness One Step at a Time ~ Rev. Joseph F. Sica
86. The Way The Essential Classic of Opus Dei’s Founder ~ Josemaría Escrivá
87. The Art of Pilgrimage The Seeker’s Guide to Making Travel Sacred ~ Phil Cousineau
88. The Fathers of the Church An Introduction to the First Christian Teachers ~
89. A Theological Anthropology ~ Hans Urs Von Balthasar
90. John Henry Newman His Inner Life ~ Dr. Zeno, Capuchin
91. Bernadette Speaks A Life of Saint Bernadette Soubirous in Her Own Words Rene Laurentin
92. On The Road ~ Charles Kuralt
93. A Little Catechism of the Curé of Ars by St. John Vianney
94. Pope John XX11 Journal of A Soul ~ Translated by Dorothy White
95. How To Make A Good Confession A Pocket Guide to Reconciliation with God ~
Rev. John A. Kane
96. The Life of Man with God ~ Thomas Verner Moore, Carthusian
97. The Apostles Illustrated Edition ~ Pope Benedict XVI
98. The Joy of Pilgrimage ~ Lori Erickson
99. The Road Ahead ~ Bill Gates
100. Straws from the Crib ~ Joseph E. Manton, C.SS.R.
101. The Grace of the Rosary Scripture, Contemplation, and the Claim of the Kingdom of God ~ Father David P. Reid, sscc
102. The Spirit of the Curé of Ars ~ Alfred Monnin
103. The Sermons of the Curé of Ars ~ Translated by Una Morrissy
104. Life’s Purpose ~ Wisdom from John Henry Newman
105. Benjamin Franklin: the autobiography and other writings
106. The Cave of John the Baptist The Stunning Archaeological Discovery That Has Redefined Christian History ~ Shimon Gibson
107. The Day Christ Died ~ Jim Bishop
108. Francis de Sales, Jane de Chantal Letters of Spiritual Direction
109. The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything A Spirituality for Real Life~
James Martin, S.J.
110. Ordinary Work, Extraordinary Grace My Spiritual Journey in Opus Dei~
111. Spiritual Guide for Christian Living A Retreat for Lay People~ Ronald A. Knox
112. Orthodoxy G.K. Chesterton Introduction by Philip Yancy
113. Mamma’s Enchanted Supper and other Stories for the long evenings of Advent
A Memoir ~ Carol DeChant
114. Story of a Soul The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux Third Edition Translated from the Original Manuscripts by John Clarke,O.C.D.
115. Sister Wendy on Prayer ~ Sister Wendy Beckett Book 1
116. Messenger The Legacy of Mattie J.T. Stepanek Jeni Stepanek
117. The Spiritual Autobiography of Charles De Foucauld Jean-Francois Six, Editor
118. Signs of Life 40 Catholic Customs and Their Biblical Roots Scott Hahn
Gwendolyn Clare Gauthreaux-Sherburne, my first cousin, purchased this book and waited in a long line for an inscription from Dr. Hahn after his lecture in Montgomery, AL on 27 April 2013. She uttered to him “My cousin, Bernadette, walks with you in her ear every morning after Mass and said for me to tell you that you and she are growing old together; that she couldn’t walk without you! Thank you for writing!!” His inscription with signature... “You’re welcome!!!” I really think the man might have been speechless!! I constantly watch for him on EWTN and learn so very much from everything that pours forth from his mouth!!! Recently while seated next to a religious she shared with me that her sister is in his parish and that they are the most wonderful, ordinary and humble of families serving in every parish ministry where help is needed!! God bless them all!
119. Veronica’s Veil Autobiography of a Carmelite Nun Sister Mary of St. Peter Translated by Rev. Emeric Scallan, S.T.B.
120. Forty Years Missionary in Arkansas Father E.J. Weibel 1853 - 1934 by Sister M. Agnes, O.S.B.
121. Peace I Know Udochukwu Vincent Ogbuji (Fr. Udo!) ~ Chaplain Olivetan Benedictine Sisters, Holy Angels Convent, Jonesboro, AR 20 July 2013
122. Happy Are You Poor The Simple Life and Spiritual Freedom Thomas Dubay
123. Little Talks with God St. Catherine of Siena
124. Walk in a Relaxed Manner Life Lessons from The Camino Joyce Rupp
My nephew, Nique, and I are planning to walk The Camino/Santiago de Compostela (across northern Spain) in a few years therefore let us begin this pilgrimage with a little reading!! It should help the resolve!
125. Saint Thomas Aquinas “The Dumb Ox” G.K. Chesterton
126. Pope Francis Why He Leads the Way He Leads Lessons from the First Jesuit Pope Chris Lowney
127. Edison Inventing the Century A Biography by Neil Baldwin
128. Mother Angelica The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles Raymond Arroyo
129. The Art of Praying The Principles and Methods of Christian Prayer
130. Ordinary Work, Ordinary Grace My Spiritual Journey in Opus Dei
131. Go! You Are Sent An incredible odyssey of faith Genie Summers
132. The Grace of Ars Fr. Frederick Miller
I just can’t read enough about St. John Mary Vianney, the Curé de Ars!
133. Notre Dame in the New World: A Vision Realized The study of Nineteenth Century America and its reality for the first Sisters of Notre Dame in America
By Sister Louanna Orth, SNDdeN
134. The History of the Sisters of Divine Providence San Antonio, TX
Sister Mary Generosa Callahan, C.D.P.
135. Sr. Wendy on Prayer (Sr. Wendy Beckett, Hermit) Book 2
136. Torn Justin Lee
137. Saint John Paul the Great His Five Loves Jason Evert
138. Saints for Now Edited by Clare Luce Booth, 1952
139. Einstein His Life and Universe Walter Isaacson
140. My Brother, the Pope Georg Ratzinger As told to Michael Hesemann
141. Pope John XXlll A Spiritual Biography Christian Feldman
This wonderful Saint keeps crossing my desk, book after book and thought after thought…I love him!
142. Genius Born of Anquish The Life and Legacy of Henri Nouwen
Michael W. Higgins & Kevin Burns
143. Becoming Who You Are James Martin, SJ
144. Antonio’s Will A Story of Sacrifice, Love, Tragedy and Injustice
A Historical Novel by Yasmin Tirado-Chiodini
145. Antonio’s Grace An Island’s Plea for a Native Son Book Two of the Antonio Series by Yasmin Tirado-Chiodini
146. Albert Schweitzer: Out of My Life and Thought
147. The Gift of Saint John Paul ll A Celebration of His Enduring Legacy
Cardinal Donald Wuerl, Archbishop of Washington
148. Wind, Sand and Stars Antoine De Saint-Exupéry
149. The Strangest Way Walking the Christian Path Robert Barron
150. Personal History Katherine Graham
151. The Solace of Fierce Landscapes Exploring Desert and Mountain Spirituality Belden C. Lane
152. The Geography of God’s Mercy Stories of Compassion and Forgiveness
Patrick Hannon, CSC. Read during an upper respiratory infection assault that lasted for weeks and Fr. Hannon surely helped the medicine go down! Wonderful!
153. The Mount Athos Diet Storey, Todd and Storey
154.A Family Farm in Tuscany Sarah Fioroni…absolutely delightful!
155. Pilgrimage Exploring a Great Spiritual Practice Edward Sellner
156. The Way Furrow The Forge St. Josemaría Escrivá
157. My Life with Karol My Forty-Year Friendship with the May Who Became Pope
Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz in Conversation with Gian Franco Svidercoschi
158. Special Commemorative Edition TIME Mother Teresa at 100 The Life and Works of a Modern Saint….inhaled the week prior to Mother’s canonization Sunday 04 September 2016!!
159. Such a Vision of the Street Mother Teresa – The Spirit and the Work
160. Something Beautiful for God Mother Teresa of Calcutta Malcolm Muggeridge
161. Mother Teresa A Complete Authorized Biography Kathryn Spinks
162. The Rosary in Space and Time Ruth Rees
163. Unfinished Business One’s Mans Extraordinary Year or Trying To Do The Right Things Lee Kravitz…wonderful!!
164. Dairy of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Divine Mercy in My Soul
165. Food In History…Prehistoric World to the Modern World 1800 to the Present Day Reay Tannahill
166. Travelers Along the Way The Men and Women who shaped my life… Benedict J. Groeschel, C.F.R.
167. Transformation in Christ On the Christian Attitude Dietrich Von Hildebrand
168. Why The Mystics Matter Now…Frederick Bauerschmidt
169. Sam Walton The Inside Story of the World’s Richest Man Vance H. Trimble
170. A Catholic Guide to the Bible Father Oscar Lukefahr, C.M.
171. The Quotable Fulton Sheen A Topical Compilation of the Wit, Wisdom, and attire of Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen Edited by George J. Marlin, Richard P. Rabatin and John L. Swan
172. Martin of Tours Soldier Bishop Saint Régine Pernoud
173. The Great Bridge The Epic Story of the Building of the Brooklyn Bridge
174. Einstein The Passions of a Scientist Barry Parker
175. Rise Let Us Be On Our Way John Paul ll
176. My Brother, the Pope Georg Ratzinger As told to Michael Hesemann
177. The Life and Times of Fulton J. Sheen America’s Bishop Thomas C. Reeves
178. Death Comes For The Archbishop Willa Cather
179. Angels Coming Down M. Jacqueline DeRouen
180. The Wright Brothers David McCullough Wonderful!
181. The American Spirit David McCullough
182. John Adams David McCullough Wonderful! Wonderful!
183. Building a Bridge How the Catholic Church and the LGBT Community Can enter into a Relationship of Respect, Compassion, and Sensitivity James Martin, S.J.
184. The Path Between the Seas The Creation of the Panama Canal 1870-1914 David McCollough…love this author whom I want as a grandfather!!
185. Faith Of Our Mothers The Stories of Presidential Mothers from Mary Washington to Barbara Bush Harold J. Gullan Absolute wonderful reading!
186. Steve Jobs Walter Isaacson
187. The Innovators How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution Walter Isaacson Great idea book as I contemplate a program for all: “Heritage: Hang It All On The Family Wall!!”
Absolutely love this venue in gifting for others; everyone wins
for ‘to know Him is to love Him is to serve Him and to be happy with Him in this life and the next!’
In addition ~ A Few Areas of Interest for Monthly Reading!
Paper: National Catholic Register; Newsletters of Religious Orders: Sisters of Divine Providence, San Antonio, TX, Olivetan Benedictines, Jonesboro, AR, Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Washington, D.C., Our Lady of the Angels Monastery, Hanceville, AL, Congregation of Our Lady of Mount Carmel United States, Philippines, and Timor-Leste, New Orleans, LA. Also, ‘Our State’ - North Carolina, ‘SHARE’ - Catholic Daughters of America, ‘COLUMBIA’ - Knights of Columbus.
Electronic: The Vatican Information Service, Oblate Programs of St. Benedict: Belmont Abbey, North Carolina, St. Meinrad Archabbey, St. Meinrad, IN, www.osb.org, Also Youtube: spiritual speakers/authors galore!, Book TV/C-Span, The Institute for Digital Archaeology, Center for Basque Studies, University of Reno, NV, Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Roads Scholars!
THE SUMMIT ~ ‘Into Great Silence’ (DVD) “One of the most mesmerizing and poetic chronicles of spirituality ever created, Into Great Silence dissolves the border between screen and audience with a total immersion into the hush of monastic life.” ~ The Grande Chartreuse, France built in the 11th century.
Topics: Monastic Spirituality, Saints, The Popes, Church Fathers, Desert Fathers/Mothers, The Treasury of Catholic Wisdom/Twenty Centuries of the Spirit and Substance of Catholicism, Historical Biographies.
Upon request, audiocassettes (Really! Audiocassettes!! Keep reading!!) galore were given to me by Sr. Eileen Sweeney S.N.D de N. of Trinity University, Washington, D.C.. They are of lectures for the ‘Education for Parish Service Program’ over a three year period. The majority of tapes are of Fr. David Reid, SS.CC. and Sr. Mary Ann Cook, SNDdN. Other audiocassettes were gifts from my mentor, pastor, teacher and friends, Msgr. Irving A. DeBlanc and Fr. Donald Pelous and others acquired over time.
My brisk walk after daily Mass is learning time these wonderful tapes/CDs in my ear with mind fully engaged while feet trod!
A few listed …
1. A Journey Into Faith: The Spirituality of Thomas Merton Talks by:
John Eudes Bamberger O.C.S.O., Henri Nouwen and David Steindl-Rast O.S.B.
2. Thomas Merton Tapes (His Lectures at Abbey of Gethsamani! Wonderful!)
3. Going on Retreat with Fr. Brian Mullady
4. Back to Basics by Fr. Brian Mullady (Understanding Catholic Faith Through the Apostles Creed…)
5. A Tour of the Catechism Fr. Brian Mullady
6. The Nature and Person of Christ Fr. Brian Mullady, O.P.
7. An Evangelization Retreat Live Fr. Brian Mullady
8. History of the Catholic Church Fr. Charles Conner
9. Veritatis Splendor The Splendor of Truth Fr. George Rutler
10. The Apologetics of St. Thomas Aquinas with Mark McNeil
11. The Answers to the Seven Burdens of Life Based on the Seven Last Words of Christ Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
12. Living the Call of Peace Fr. Benedict Groeschel
13. A Biblical Understanding of Mary Scott Hahn
14. The Gospel of Mark Dr. Scott Hahn
15. The Sermon on the Mount by Scott Hahn
16. The First Epistle of Peter A Bible Study with Scott Hahn
17. Eternal Life presents…His Eminence, Francis Cardinal Arinze “The Liberating Power of the Catholic Church” & Father John A. Hardon, S.J., S.T.D. “…Not Only Will They Not be Saved” …responsibility as a Catholic in today’s world. Absolutely powerful!
18. “The Bible Says What?” Dealing with Difficult Scripture Passages
Rev. J. Patrick Mullen, S.T.L., Ph.D.
19. The New Testament: A Guided Tour Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D.
20. The Trinity Exploring the Great Christian Mystery Fr. John Farrelly, OSB
21. God and Nature in Western Thought from the Dark Ages to the Enlightenment David J. Collins, S.J., Ph.D.
22. The Gospel of Mark Fr. John R. Donahue, S.J.
23. St .Augustine: Life, Eloquence and Theology Fr. William Harmless, S.J.
24. Themes of the Gospel of John John Sanford
25. The Eagle’s Flight John Sanford
26. The Great Courses Philosophy & Intellectual History The Ethics of Aristotle Father Joseph Koterski, S.J.
27. Letter of St. Paul to the Romans It’s Message for Today’s Church Fr. Stephen Doyle, ofm, S.S.L.
28. The Book of Job as a Drama Rev. Lawrence J. Boadt, csp, SSD
29. The Book of Daniel and Biblical Apocalyptic for the Millennium
Rev. Lawrence J. Boadt, C.S.P.
30. Discovering the Power of Genesis Rev. Lawrence J. Boadt, C.S.P., STD
31. The Book of Three Ages Isaiah Rev. Lawrence J. Boadt, csp, S.S.D.
32. Prophecy in the Old Testament Part One Carroll Stuhlmueller, CP
33. Finding the God Within The Message of Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity
Margaret Dorgan, DCM
34. Failure of the Liturgical Reform Abbot Boniface Luykx
35. Welcome to the Catholic Church on CD-Rom
36. Therese An Intimate Companion Bishop Patrick V. Ahern
37. St. Therese of Lisieux A Triduum Bishop Patrick V. Ahern
38. God in the Human Story Through the Eyes of Thesese of Lisieux
Sr. Vilma Seelaus, ocd
39. Making Sense Out Of Suffering Dr. Scott Hahn
40. Why Do We Have A Pope? Dr. Scott Hahn
41. The True Meaning of Christmas Archbishop Fulton Sheen
42. The True Meaning of Easter Archbishop Fulton Sheen
43. Signs of Life Catholic Customs and their Biblical Roots Dr. Scott Hahn
44. Abba or Allah Important Differences Between Catholicism and Islam
Dr. Scott Hahn
45. A Journey Through Advent Fr. Robert Barron
46. Who Do You Say That I Am? The Four Great Expectations of the Messiah
Fr. Robert Barron
47. Following The Call of Christ Biblical Stories of Conversion
Fr. Robert Barron
48. Seven Deadly Sins Seven Lively Virtues Fr. Robert Barron
49. A Retreat with Teilhard Chardin Fr. Donald Goergen, O.P., Ph.D., 6 Conferences on 3 CD’s
Will cease fire for now for I want to read, read, read!!!